Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hello? He-lloooo!! Anybody out there. You probably were saying the same thing for this blog. You may have questions. Where have you been? Are your really back or just pretending? Are you still homeschooling?

Well, in the shortest way possible, yes I have been gone for quite a while. In fact over a year. Things changed here at home making blogging less of a priority, then I just simply got out of the habit.






Yes I am still homeschooling and in fact that is part of the reason why I am back. I seemed to have lost most of the fun in our school time, as well as most of the rest of the time. Believe it or not I truly believe blogging may help to bring the "fun" back to my home and ultimately let us start enjoying some bliss around here.  I hope to explain more in future posts.



If you are some of the few stragglers who never deleted me off your reader list, I just want to say thanks.  Thanks for hanging in there.  I am really excited to be sharing more of me with the rest of you out there.



1 comment: