Monday, August 13, 2012

One of "those" weeks

Have you ever had one of those weeks when everything (and I mean everything) you had planned just goes out the window?  Yep, I had one of those last week.  If it wasn't friends needing help, or looming deadlines, then it was responsibilities I had agreed to, then forgot. (oops!)  Or it rains for three days straight!  Don't get me wrong we NEEDED the rain.  But really, three straight days!?  All outdoor plans were cut short. And of course when we're not running here or there, then the kids were at each others throats and Elijah decided he doesn't want to go on the potty anymore. This Momma was certainly not finding any bliss this past week. 

But...today the kids are playing quietly together with no arguments.  I have nowhere to be and nothing to do but to put the house back in order, something I usually dread, but today seems to be quite soothing.  We may even get some school work done today. So, while the past was filled with chaos, I am choosing to say that today is going to be a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment