Thursday, May 12, 2011

Time Flies...

I cannot believe how fast time can move on me when I'm not looking.  Of course we have been quite busy.  I had the joy of planning the Easter Egg Hunt at our church this year.

It was lots of fun, especially because my mother came to visit.

It was a last minute trip, and we only had the weekend but it was a lot of fun.

The weekend after the egg hunt I also co directed a childrens puppet show based on the "The Tale of Three Trees"  There were a few techinical difficulties, but was entirely enjoyed by the church. (sadly no pictures were taken)
We then celebrated Easter with my husbands family, and had a great time.  The following day I collapsed in exhaustion.  Ok not really, but I was completely exhausted and took the next week to recuperate.

It was about this time that my husband and I put in our application to get credentials within our church.  My husband has always felt called to be a pastor and has had to overcome many obstacles, but now we are able to start the process to become liscenced ministers.  Long story short, we started bible college just last Tuesday.  Its exciting and overwhelming all at once.



We have been busy with school, I have been in my gardens everyday and I think I may just have a handle on how to feed my soy-allergic son.  Whew! Can't wait to see what happens in the next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment