Monday, November 16, 2009

Tot School - Finally!

Tot School
Esther is almost 3 years old!
Oh, it has been way too long since my last tot school post. There has been much going on in teh way of school, but very little picture taking and obviously no sharing going on. Below is a few pictures from the past month or so of a few things we've been doing.

We tossed bean bags into boxes

We played with this great pattern block toy/tool

We finally got to use this Montessori inspired tool I made for learning to order numbers

Esther learned how to operate the mouse on the computer successfully. She now plays on Starfall whenever she wants.

We learned about the bones in our bodies using this skeleton I got on clearance. Esther is obsessed with learning about her body.

Every week we are really enjoying being a part of the Nature Explorers Club. Here she is being a squirrel.

Sadly that is all I have pictures of, but there has been lots of play dough, painting and Montessori like activities. Hopefully I remember the camera more in the future. To see what other have been doing, click the button below.

Tot School

2 comments:

  1. We love starfall, such a great computer/internet place to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - it's pretty cool that Esther can use computer by herself. I am afraid that I won't be able to peel Anna off computer if I let her use it by herself :)

    ReplyDelete