Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Little Bits

Well, it has been a while since I have posted. We have been away for Easter, we went to Connecticut to spend time with my family. We had a lovely time, although I could easily do without the 13 hour drive one way :( I have SO much to share, that I'm going to try to break it up over a few days. One thing I want to start doing is to take one day a week to share a wonderful book that we have had the joy of reading. I have found it to be such a great help when someone takes the time to share a great book that they have read with their kids which I would have never heard of before. I am slowly coming in to contact with such lovely books that I want to share them with anyone who wants to read them. So be on the lookout tomorrow for the introduction of Word Filled Wednesday where I share either a book or a way of accessing books that I have found to be truly great.

No comments:

Post a Comment