Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tot school Catch up

As I was going through the pictures on my camera I realized that here were several that I took with intentions on blogging, but it never happened. So here, in no particular order is my catch up post.

Read the Gingerbread man and made one out of a paper bag.

Little man colored his own


Matching lowercase letters to uppercase letters


Putting bottle caps in an empty wipes container
Playing with the new island and lake landforms I made.


Playing with water


I also put together this fun play set using the North American Animal Toob, glass beads and rocks.


Esther has been extremely interested in sewing since I have had my machine out. As I sew, her job is to pull the pins out, which she loves. Sometimes I let her help me guide the fabric.


In honor of her interest in sewing I made her a swing box. It has needles, yarn, needle threader, hoop, and a piece of fabric that I punched holes in.

To say that she was excited would be an understatement!
Well, that's it for catch up. I'm leaving tomorrow for a women's conference. Hopefully I will get one more post before I go private. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. It is fun to see Elijah doing Tot School, too. He has grown up quite a bit! And I love the sewing box for Esther. Did you just punch holes in the fabric in the hoop?

    I am looking forward to seeing what your blogging looks like once you go private. I have often wondered how different my blogging would be if I did.

    Hope your week was great!

    ReplyDelete