Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hello World!

Well hey there. It's been a while. Life has been quite full and blessed. I hope the same is for you as well. I have been away for quite a while, I know. I've decided to make a change. I love to blog. I enjoy the creativity of writing my thoughts. I really enjoy the fact that it keeps a record of my time with my kids. I also know that this is the best way for my family to stay connected with us since we live so far away.

The down side has been the pressure i feel to blog every week and to make it a great post. I am fully aware that it is just my own mind putting this pressure on myself. But as those of you who have been with me for a while this has been a struggle I have had for a while and I just can't seem to overcome it. I don't want to give up the blog completely so....

I am going to make my blog private. This way I can still keep a record and share with my family, but there is no pressure.

What I will blog about will not change, although it may not be as frequently as I used to. (I will at least blog every month unlike the past few :) ) I will continue to show the activities I do with my children, as well as our outdoor adventures, which we have re-started. I also will continue to write about our change in lifestyle mostly to remind myself of the changes we have made.

If you are following me now and would like to continue to do so please let me know I will happily add you to my list. If you would like to continue to receive my post though a RSS feed I believe that you need subscribe by e-mail. I just added the button on my sidebar.

I will wait about a week and then I will go private. I have enjoyed my time sharing with you all, and maybe one day in the future when I have a better handle over my own emotions, I will go public again.

Blessings to you all.

5 comments:

  1. ((((Jen)))) I have missed you and I hope you will include me on your list. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is quite funny, I am going to do the same thing, for the same exact reasons! I have felt such a great peace and relief in making that decision, so I understand completely how you feel. Please add me to your list. redflyerfamily@wbcable.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy reading your tot school posts, and even if you don't link there anymore, I would still like to read all your neat ideas if you don't mind adding me. I have slowed down quite a bit on blogging also. Now I just do it when I have time. Before I felt the pressure to keep up with all the blog carnivals I had joined, and I do wish I could keep up with posting for my own records, but it just can't always be done that way. I think a lot of blogging moms are having the same problem--you just have to do what works for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to be added to your list also (totschool AT shannons DOT org), as I have gotten several great ideas from your tot school posts. Thanks and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be able to continue to follow along on your blog as you have time to post. I definitely enjoy what you have to share.

    Thank you!
    ~Erin

    ReplyDelete