Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'm Back!!!!!!

Yay, we're finally home! Our wonderful one week vacation to Connecticut turned into an even better TWO week vacation. At the last minute I decided to stay an extra week with the kids so that I could spend more time with my family. We just returned home on Sunday and now we're trying to get back in to the swing of things. I have lots of pictures of tot school and other adventures from the past two weeks, but sadly they are all in CT. We had to leave in a rush due to my husband running into a toll booth in Ohio and my mother having to drive us partly to him. (he's fine, the brakes just failed in the car. Everything is repaired and in good working order)

Hopefully I can get my hands on them before the week is up since I tried out some new ideas and really want to share them with you all. But for now, I just wanted to say Hello again to all of you out there and to let you know that I am back now and will have lots to share.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!! Good to see you! Glad you dh is ok! And glad you made it home safe. :-)

    ReplyDelete