Wednesday, April 1, 2009

An Award!

I was delightfully surprised to receive an award last week. Val at Wiggleworm's First School presented me with this award:


It's amazing how such a little thing can brighten up a day. I wanted to pass this little joy onto a few other's out there who I have enjoyed reading their blogs, but haven't had a chance to tell them yet. So here is my list of wonderful sites that I would like to give this award to also:

1. Delightful Learning
2. The Wonder Years
3. Mommy Meals!
4. Four Little Penguins
5. Adventures of a Rainbow Mama
6. Spinner's End Nursery School

If you would like to pass this award on, here are some guidelines:

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Jennifer, Star & Butterbean! I'm going to put it on my blog right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a well deserved award! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Jennifer! I will have to find some time to pass this along. . . you are right, something so small can brighten up a day! Thanks for brightening up mine. :-)

    ReplyDelete